Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Palm Weaver

I stepped into the shop the other day and stopped dead in my tracks to stare at the woven Palm Leaves that Molly made. I stood there so long I completely forgot to disarm the alarm which abruptly ended my haze.


Now you can understand why this series of events occurred... AREN'T THEY FABULOUS? After being a floral designer for quite some time it gets to a point where mechanically stunning pieces really get me excited. I was told that Molly had previously done a wedding where she had to weave approximately fifty of these unbelievable leaves. We are so fortunate that she made some up for the store and if you are looking for one to accent a tall vase in a hallway they would look simply gorgeous on their own and would last you weeks! They retail for $15 dollars a piece and are about four and a half feet tall, a true masterpiece.

2 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! if i lived in the US i`d order them but i live in Sweden. I`d love to learn to how to make these or something similar! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg har fundet en vejledning - håber linket virker
      https://dk.pinterest.com/pin/325525879302444104/

      Delete