Friday, March 18, 2011

Floral Friday

Okay, so I tried to do something slightly different this week to spice it up. Instead of featuring flowers of the week just on their own I thought I would do little gatherings of flowers that compliment each other. I know I am certainly excited to work with these lovely flowers this weekend and hopefully I can help you put together a bouquet for yourself as well. Enjoy!
Fragrant Stock with blush tips alongside Waxflower.

Brazillia accompanied by Spray Roses and a Mum

Rich Alstromeria nestling Carnations (Now I know some of you might have a vendetta against Carnations. However, they are quite fabulous when grouped in a cluster of three for they add bold colour and texture.)


Protea as seen in our floral display at Canada Blooms

Black Pussy Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment